Application for Vacant Town of Bailey Board of Commissioners Seat
Dear Commissioner Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the vacant Board of Commissioner position currently available for the Town of Bailey. The Town of Bailey Board of Commissioners believes that all citizens should have the opportunity to participate in government decisions. One way of participating is by serving as a member of the Board of Commissioners.
To apply you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be a resident within the Town of Bailey's corporate limits and have been a resident for at least six consecutive months.
- You must be able and willing to serve for the appointment period until the next election cycle in 2019.
- You must be able to meet on the third Monday of every month in the evening.
- You must reveal any appointed or elected position in a federal, state, or local government agency in which you currently serve.
- You must complete this online application (to the right) as soon as possible; you may also complete a paper application if you prefer not to complete this online application.
Once your application has been received, the Board of Commissioners will review it, along with all other applications received, and will follow-up with you as soon as possible.
Again, we appreciate your interest in serving the citizens of the Town of Bailey.
Thomas Richards, Mayor