top of page

The ordinances on this site are for convenience purposes only and may not represent the most current version. They are not considered the official copy, nor should they be considered or relied on as a legal representation of the official copy. If you require a copy of the official version of one of these docume



A rezoning occurs when a property owner wants to use their property in a way that is not permitted by the current zoning. The owner must then request to rezone the subject property to a classification that permits the desired use. 

Special/Conditional Use Permits

A special/conditional use permit allows the Town of Bailey to consider any special uses which may be essential or desirable to a particular community, but which are not currently allowed as a matter of right within a zoning district. A Special/Conditional Use Permit application submitted by a project applicant is considered at the Planning Board meeting and, if approved, is generally subject to a a number of pertinent conditions of approval.

Text Amendments

Ordinance text amendments may be initiated by the Planning Administrator, the Planning Board, Board of Adjustment, Town Council, or any property owner or resident in the Town of Bailey.  

If you should have any questions or issues regarding Planning in the Town of Bailey or within the Town of Bailey's E.T.J., please use the following contact form. The Town of Bailey will reply to your questions or concerns as soon as possible.


Contact Number*

Email Address*


bottom of page